Happy New year! May 2017 bring you all Health, wealth, Strength, Peace, Joy and fulfilment of your heart’s desires 🙂 Here’s the Wicca woodland rituals I am facilitating this January (2017). It is set up in my meetup group..- BB. -Mani
Woodland Wicca – last `open’ Full Moon Ritual (January 2017)
- Note: This is our *final* `Open’ Wicca Full moon Ritual in the woods – before we go `private’ . So if you are interested in joining us for deeper monthly wiccan magical working.. do come and join us for this ..so that you can be invited to the private ones. (If you can not make this one.. then do attend one of the upcoming `open seasonal wicca rituals’.. to get to know us, connect with us..and then you can be invited to the private full moon rituals).
Intro: These are ideal for people interested in Wicca & Witchcraft. They provide an Introduction to Wicca, Witchcraft & Ritual Magic – for all new comers and beginners, and Seekers of The Craft. Consisting of friendly and informal introductions, they then move on to a formal Wiccan Ritual – facilitated by Mani (Wiccan High Priest) & Ritual team.
- Date: Friday 13th January 2017
- Place: Wimbledon Woods
- Time – 7pm – 10pm
- Fee: Suggested donation: £3
- meeting point: We meet by the Cattle trough/ small monument near Bus stop `S’ (Parkside Avenue) on bus route 93..on the main road (Parkside) .
- • If coming from Wimbledon..……. take bus 93 heading to Putney. *After* passing War memorial stop, ring bell.. and get off at next stop ( `Parkside Avenue’ bus stop `S’) and walk a few meters back to the cattle trough.
- If coming from Putney….………, take bus 93 heading to Wimbledon. Get off at `Parkside Avenue / bus stop `B’. Cross road and meet us by the old small monument/ cattle trough .
Wiccan Ritual Outline:
-Preparing space & setting up Altar. (done by Ritual Team separately)
-Run-through- Lead facilitator Mani (High Priest) will explain outline of Ritual, delegate any roles. Brief Q&A.
-Enter Ritual space with reverence.
-Opening prayers and /or Meditation (chakra or other)
-Consecrations with salt & water, incense, candles
-Casting magic Circle
-Calling elemental quarters
-Invocations / prayers to Moon Goddess & Horned God
-Cakes & Wine blessing
-Closing & Grounding work
– Feasting, Socialising…
What to bring:
***Please dress appropriate for weather! ***
**Please DO bring food & drinks to share ( bread & cheese / humus are a good start) and any soft drink/wine that you like to share with others in circle.
** Our rituals start in twilight, but often end when it’s already nightfall.. So a torchlight is important.
** We sit on the ground! A simple ground sheet is effective (blankets get wet in winter). Or a stool.
– Your wand (if you have one)
– crystals, tarot etc.
– A robe/ cloak to wear (optional)
Training & Personal Magical development:
These are training circles. Introduction & explanations of many aspects of the ritual are given through out, and you’ll be given opportunities to take certain minor or major roles in the ritual.
Major roles will need preparation and learning beforehand, so will be offered to those attending regularly and training with this group.
Primal natural forces:
These ritual circles take place in public Woodlands or parks. As they are outdoors, we are at the mercy of elements (sunshine, storms, snow, fog etc)..
By being outdoors in nature regularly in a ritual setting, you’ll develop a real magical / psychic attunement & healthy respect to nature’s wild energies, as well as an inner confidence, outdoor ritual experience and dare I say.. empowerment and magical competence…
Link to this event on my meetup `London Woodland Witches’ (click box below)