Dear all, this half a day experiential session is part of our Woodland Wicca workshops. New comers to Wicca and those interested in joining our private wicca Ritual group will benefit from these short but informative introduction workshops – that brings you on to the `same page’ as everyone else.
This is an experiential session, covering the following:
• Introduction to spellcraft & Magic in Wicca – how we do magic; within-without principle; Basic requirements; safety & warning in spellcraft; Laws of return;
• Cord Magic – Using Cords, how you can do magic; demonstration & practice with a cord (you can actually use the opportunity to do a bit of magic) . ( 1 metre cords will be provided)
• Rune Magic – Basic introduction to Runes – symbols & meanings; How to do Rune magic; Bind Runes;
• Candle Magic – Preparing the candle- anointing/ consecrating; Intention setting; Using one of the Runes learnt (in same workshop), you’ll all do one candle -magic. (stick candles – white – will be provided).
——Other Wicca Training workshops coming soon)—
(*) We will be running a wand-making workshop & pentacle making workshop in this series in Spring/ summer, covering details, symbology, uses etc for each one.
(**) We will be covering Book of Shadows & creating/Writing Rituals, deity/elemental invocations / devocations and carrying those energies within – in Spring/Summer.
Attendance: Limited to 13 people – Attendance must be finalised by all 2 day prior so that workshop materials can be bought.
- *revised* Fee: £9 As I need to know exact number of people attending, for getting cords/ candles/ notes etc, you must book in advance with payment.
meeting point/ Time/ Travel Details:
We meet by the cafe / tea room at `Wimbledon Tea rooms’ and will go into nearby woodland area for workshop. If it’s wet/ raining, I will put up a Tarp cover, as we have done in previous outdoor workshops.
- *revised* Date: Saturday 8th April 2017
- *revised* Time: Please be at Tearooms by 11.30am latest..so we can go into the woods and begin at 12pm. Workshop ends at 4pm.
- Address: Windmill Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 5NQ
This place has free car park / toilet facilities. Carpark fills up fats..so get there early and park.
What to wear / bring:
***Please dress really appropriate for weather! *** Good water-proof coats, proper boots/ shoes / trainers..that are not going to get soaked in mud/ rain. Gloves, scarf. hats; possibly a bag/ ruck sack to put all your belonging and set aside (on the ground, when doing ritual).