Families are very much Gaia’s sacred womb ..so what better way than to celebrate the EARTH DAY 2013 with wonderful love units, play, enchantments, magic, merry making, and divine connections to our Mother Earth her self on this day!
What You Can Look forward to on this FREE Day of Fun :
* Small Earthy Ritual (Pagan style!)
* Communing with the Earth (Seed Magic)
* Magical Crafting (Hands on – we’ll provide the materials)
* Story Telling
* Face Painting (optional)
* Singing, Dancing & light drumming -please bring an instrument or 2!
* Merry making over games & fun
* Sharing of food & wine over the picnic
* Lets not forget the Maypole Dancing !!! ……After all Beltane is only around the corner 🙂
Young people, Children and adults are encouraged to dress up in any Earthy Costumes, Fairies Witches, Bees, Flowers, Warlock, or Animals of our planet.
Please dress warmly and in many layers. Bring waterproofs for you and your young ones! Communal food sharing may not suit everyone, especially with those needing special diets.. so please bring what you & your loved ones can eat safely.
- Toilets & changing facilities : 2 mins;
- Playgound for Children,
- Food & Drinks can be purchased from the Cafe in the park,
- Ground sheets – ideal to sit on. (we’ll have a large sheet. Please bring your own as back-up)
- Bring old bread – to feed the ducks, swans in the lake if you wish
- Family Boating – if weather permits
Trains: Hackbridge – Zone 4. Trains run every 14mins in to London Victoria & Thames Link services. Buses : 127, 151 , 410, 407. For more detailed travel or facilities info click below : https://www.sutton.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=3869
Looking forward to celebrating with you ! Young or old… all are welcome for this Earth Day Extrgavanza ! With bright blessings
~Vathani & Gaian Times Team
Note: This is a post from my sister, promoted here.. And I’ll be there of course at this family event.. I think I am organising the Maypole & ribbbons! 🙂 – Mani
Earth Day meditative walk (Richmond park)
Rituals & Affirmations YOU can do for Earth Day