Earth Day is TODAY – on 22nd April, and I am holding a special outdoor Eco-Spiritual event in Richmond Park, SW London.
Activity/ Details :
Meeting Time / venue: 4pm meeting by Richmond Gate, Richmond Park.
• Once initial meeting/ greeting is done, we’ll set off on a gentle exploratory walk.. (I know most of the terrain well ..near the area we’ll be, so will lead the way).
• We’ll arrive at a suitable spot..by the 2 large lake/ponds.
• Following this, we aim to use locally found organic items, twigs, branches, leaves..logs…to create an Earth Altar/ Eco art.
• Then sit down to do basic consecration, and then a guided Earth-Healing Meditation.
• Then we’ll have a short feast (please bring food and drinks to share) and socialise.
What to bring:
• Please wear really sensible cloths – warm, water proof & shoes/boots.
• Bring some food & drinks to share
• Bring a rose quarts or clear quartz to hold during meditation.
• Bring any magical talismans, shields, dreamcatcher type items.. to place around altar area
• Any special Goddess images/ statues
(you will take your own items back home).
Directions / travel
We’ll meet meeting by `Richmond Gate’ (either get there by bus from Richmond town centre, or arrive by car. The car park in Richmond park is free..).
We can not know what the weather is going to be like.. If it is extreme, then this event may be cancelled (ie gale force winds, storms). But if it’s just a bit of rain, we’ll carry on.
On the day, you can `text’ me to double check.. (only if it’s `extreme’ weather please. I’ll most likely be working till 2pm before getting going to the park myself).
Full updates on our meetup page at http://www.meetup.com/London-Woodland-Witches-Outdoor-Pagans/events/221165737/