Knowledge is to be shared – that is the way of the wise and the experienced. No arguments there. However, in the realm of psychic development, it’s not so simple – proper guided teaching in person is absolutely fine, as the teacher/ mentor can assess the situation and answer any queries by the learner. But online teaching is prone to certain problems ..not to mention misunderstandings or even misuse of that knowledge. With that light awareness raising, I shall go into this particular exercise.
In recent months and weeks, I have come across a number of people who have had difficulties with energies around them, as well as even mild / intense forms of psychic interferences and attacks. There are certain things I do to keep myself protected – (and revealing all of them can be counter-productive to my own safety 🙂 as those opposing me might learn of it and do counter -attacks 🙂 It all gets rather tit for tat..
But some magical works can not be tampered with…and this is one of them..
Although easy to do, this might not be a `walk in the park’ in so far as the actual energy is concerned. I will explain later.
This exercise gives practitioner an opportunity to develop some psychic protection measures.. especially using his/her 3rd eye chakra (Chakras are 7 energy centres of the body…as developed/ taught by Hindu . vedic people of the East It is a system that is now known world-wise and used by almost any new age/ pagan/ psychic person tp develop their skills or spirituality).
3rd Eye is a chakra that is located just on the forehead…above the eye brows.. It is often seen or visualised as a spinning ball of light in purple colour. In Hindu myth & religious beliefs, the God Shiva has a 3rd eye..which he keeps closed. It is said that at times he opens it and sparks/ flames project out and those can destroy demons and evil spirits.
It is in that context that this following psychic work is developed / done (by me).
First you are advised to do regular meditation (for several days…weeks) to practise opening and closing (visualise) your chakras..especially your 3rd eye. Imagine that an eye exists on your forehead (vertically, as show in graphics here).. The development of this 3rd eye gives better clarity, intuition and even clairvoyance.
In this exercise,
1. light a plain consecrated candle and place it in a secure holder.
2. Be seated in front of the cande..and first do a mediation to ground and centre your self. (see links below).
3. Now open your eyes (and also imagine you are opening your 3rd eye) and gaze at the candle flame.
4. Initially, keep the candle at least a yard/ metre away.
5. Now visualise the light from the candle flame entering your 3rd eye..and making your 3rd eye brighter and brighter.
6. Advanced: begin to use breath control to move energy. As you breath in, imagine that you are `breathing in’ the flame into your 3rd eye.. Imagine that the flame is charging your 3rd eye…and accumulating energy just behind the eyes.. Once the `breathing in’ phase (1-5 minutes..or whatever you feel comfortable) is done, you may stand. up..and project energy outwards from your 3rd eye as a sharp beam. This can be used to project energy and eliminate negativity.
7. Warning: Inexperienced students may feel headache or a burning sensation. This advanced work is not advisable in sch a case…Cease the activity. Ground & centre your self. Go and wash your face in cold water (possibly salt water).
8. Those with plenty of practise may also scribe sacred symbols on the candle..whose flame you can use to charge your 3rd eye. Note: I have not explored all the symbols for this work, and so can not give you a full explanation / list of what each one may achieve. This is truly a personal exploration for you if you have the discipline and commitment to it.
9. Always build in safety for when ding any kind of magical / psychic work. ie …put in a contingency formula by which you can ease/ reduce / even reverse the work you are exploring. Such approach is what makes one a wise practitioner of psychic arts !
Very best of luck & magic to you.
I welcome comments (will be moderated) or questions..
Links to more psychic works (blogs by Mani)
Personal psychic cleansing using candle magic
Mirror meditation (traspersonal)
Pleasures & pains of Kundalini rising
Astrology 2015: Saturn transits through Sagittarius (Dec2014 to Dec 2017)
One thought on “Psychic Development: 3rd eye charging & protection”