Are you a natural Witch? Into magic & spellcraft? Or do you want to be a One? See if the impulses you feel inside you are more than just curiosity.. that it’s instincts.. a magical release.. an awakening? And do you want to become an initiated Wiccan & a Witch ? Be in a coven of Witches? Form your own coven perhaps? Is that even possible? Are you tired of reading books, trawling websites and social media – looking for connections, knowledge? Worried about whats the `norm’ these days? What’s right? What’s wrong? What’s safe.. and what’s magically dangerous?
So many thoughts and not enough starts?!!
This 1-day introduction course on Wicca is for New comers, Beginners & seekers – all those interested or curious about Wicca & Witchcraft, and like to learn it all in a down to earth, friendly, experiential manner…!
This course held in the natural habitat of a real Witch – the woods! After all nature is where their power comes from- Light of the Stars, Flames of the Sun, Power of the Moon, Flow of rivers, strength and deep treasures of the Trees and Earth!
We go into the woods to be away from the machinations of urban society, and to attune to the rhythms and energies of nature. Try to relax, ground, centre, earth and be open for the duration of the course. Allow a bit of time-buffer towards end for questions/ answers & conversations. Afterwards, we’ll go to the Woodman’s pub (indoors) and continue with some socials and carry on conversing about wicca and related matters.F
Date : saturday 11th May 2019
VENUE: Course will be held in outdoor woodland setting – Queen’s Woods, where usually hold our outdoor Wicca rituals).
Nearest Tube: HighGate (northern line) –
Meeting point & Time:
We meet at in the patio/ garden area of Woodman’s Pub, Archway Road (1 min from Highgate tube). Meet from 10am to 10.30am. This is the time get a cup of tea/ coffee ..say Hi ..meet n greet fellow students and get warmed up! At 10.30am we all walk to woods for course.
Fee: £20 Early bird rate ( £30 after Spring Equinox 21st March’19)
Join meetup event to pay £30 and confirm your space (see link below)
This is a basic introduction course. Brief explanations will be given as well as demonstrations, use of pathworking, meditation, energy work, some practice;
- Intro: Origins of Modern Wicca; Wiccan Law & principles;
- Energy: Connecting to nature; Chakra & Tree meditation;
- Altar & Ritual tools – athame, wands, sword, scourge, pentacle etc
- Sweeping/ purifications; Consecrations with salt & water/ incense; casting magic circle (words/ demo);
- Elements & Quarters; Symbols & qualities of Air/fire/Water/Earth in wicca; pentagrams/ triangles; invocation words (demo); Transpersonal work (4 functions).
- God & Goddess in wicca: Horned Gods; Moon Goddesses ; what are invocations & charges? who can use the energies? Empowerment; Importance of devocations;
- Magic & Spellcraft in Wicca;
- Esbats & Sabbats- Wheel of the year – related seasonal myths.
- Initiations & Coven life.
We’ll have short organic breaks.. There will also be a 1 hour lunch break.
Queens woods has a cafe/ toilet (10min walk from our course area).
NO Recording / photography———–
Tutor may take some photos with permission for publicity purpose.
• Please wear plenty of warm clothing (it actually gets cold when you sit down on the ground for long). If it’s raining much, tutor will bring a tarpaulin sheet cover.. so we don’t get wet (too much)
What to bring
• For your own comfort, please bring any food/drinks lunch (Please avoid eating during course delivery!). Bring flask of hot drinks. Bring comfortable cushion/ mat to sit on, as well as a blanket / throw to wrap up .. (or if it’s just cold). Please wear warm coats, socks scarf..
• We’ll have some wine for ceremonial parts of the course.
Wiccan High Priest / Author / Teacher
Join meetup (free) and pay fees £30 to book this course