Here’s a quick infographics on the major Lunar Phenomena coming up in 2019. It includes *Astrological Blue moon (2 consecutive full moons in same sign), Traditional *Indigo moon (2 new moons in same month), and of course the eclipses. I’ll say more on these later. Book mark and come back to this blog again.
In 2019 there will be 5 Eclipses! Here are the dates for each, Orthographic maps, and animated diagrams.
- 6th January 2019 – Partial Solar Eclipse
- 21st January 2019 – Total Lunar Eclipse
- 2nd July- 2019 – Total Solar Eclipse
- 16th July 2019 – Partial Lunar Eclipse
- 26th December 2019 – Annular Solar Eclipse
ps. I will be providing another blog for Eclipses…but astrologically based.
Meanwhile you can learn about Eclipse Magical working (esoterica & ceremonial), you can check my Eclipse Magic Book here on my blog
The LBRP – Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram – is a ceremonial piece of magic performed at the start of any major magical work. It’s aim is to clear / banish *all* energies from a particular working space – so that the magician can then create sacred space, consecrations, and fill the space with energy of their own – for invoking Deities or angels or other works.
Notes & Art works (c) Mani Navasothy 2018. No part of this notes maye be copied, shared, reproduced or published in any medium – without written permission from Mani Navasothy.
The following extensive notes with stage-by-stage graphics showing what happens and what to visualise – was provided by me to my Students, after running this as part of a Woodland High Magic workshop in May/June of 2018. I am now making this available freely to all in my blog http://www.QuantumPhoenix.net.
LBRP takes place in 5 stages
1. Grounding & Reaching to Deity –
2. Kabbalistic Cross –
3. Banishing Pentagrams & Circle–
4. Calling 4 Archangels at Quarters for Protection.
5. Kabbalistic Cross (again).
1. Grounding & Reaching to Deity –
this involves visualisation that your feet is firmly grounded on Earth. You draw on Earth energy to `grow’ and become larger than known Universe, until you can see the Divine light in distance in the void beyond all universe.
2. Kabbalistic Cross –
- This is where you praise and honour the supreme Deity (God) and draw the divine light into your self.. Imagine a brilliant white light descending. ..first down into your forehead (saying ATEH meaning `thou art’.
- Visualise this light now flowing down through your body and all the way to Infinity ..below you!. Saying the words MALKUTH – meaning `the Kingdom’).
- You then draw energy from the centre and project it through you all the way to the right, saying the words VE-GEBURAG, meaning `and the Power’;
- You do the same for the left, saying VE-GEDULAH, meaning, `and the Glory’. This forms a beam of divine light going from the central bean to infinity in both right and left directions.
- Finally, saying, LE-OLAM meaning `forever’ you project a beam of divine light from all the way to infinity in front of you, and also project a beam all the way to infinity behind you.
- You bring hands into praying posture saying `AMEN’ meaning `So be it’.
- Thus you are standing in the centre with 6 beams of divine light.
3. Banishing Pentagrams & Circle:
You then drawn energy from the light beams within, and conjure flaming blue pentagrams in 4 Directions..
- You begin in the East, and vibrating a God name YOD HE VAU HE to charge the pentagram. This is an Earth-banishing pentagram. This is pushed out in the East …as it clears all energies in that direction.
- You then draw a quarter of a circle, from East to South.
- Facing South, you conjure 2nd flaming pentagram, and energise it with another God Name This pentagram is then pushed out to infinity in the Southern direction, clearing all energies.
- You now draw another quarter-circle, from South to West.
- Facing West, you conjure 3rd flaming pentagram, and energise it with another God Name EHEIEH. This pentagram is then pushed out to infinity in the Western direction, clearing all energies.
- You now draw another quarter-circle, from West to North.
- Facing North , you conjure 4th flaming pentagram, and energise it with another God Name AGLA. This pentagram is then pushed out to infinity in the Northern direction, clearing all energies.
- Finally, You complete another quarter-circle, from North to East.
4. Calling 4 Archangels at Quarters for Protection:
As you have completed the circle, along with 4 banishing pentagrams, you will now be standing in the centre – facing East. Calling all angels takes place while you still face East..
- You visualise the Archangel Raphael in the East in front of you.
- Say, `Before me, Raphael’, then call out his name
- Now feel the presence of Gabriel behind you (in the West).. Remember you are still facing forward to East.
- Say `Behind me, Gabriel and call out the name Gabriel.
- Now just turn only your head towards your right ..which is the direction South. Visualise Michael. Call out his name
- Last but not least, turn your head to your left (the direction of North) and visualise Uriel. Call out the name
Take a moment to visualise clearly the 4 Archangels in the 4 directions.. guarding those directions in the circle. Make sure to honour and welcome them.
5. Full Circle & Kabbalistic Cross repeated:
- You now acknowledge the whole magical working as a reminder, by saying,
“Around me flames the pentagrams. And within me / behind shines the six-rayed star”
- You now perform the Kabbalistic Cross again – as you are now in a purified and protected space. Begin with divine light above, drawing in down into body, projecting it to right and left and beams, and projecting it forward and back.
Notes & Art works (c) Mani Navasothy 2018. No part of this notes maye be copied, shared, reproduced or published in any medium – without express written permission from Mani Navasothy.
Other useful High Magic blogs by Mani :
Venus direct & Mercury Retrograde (Nov-Dec’2018)
Venus goes direct today in Libra! So that’s great for all Librans & Taureans. BUT Mecury who has been in Sagittarius starts retrograde today…and will do so till 7th December. So that’s difficult 3 weeks for Sagittarians, Geminis and Scorpios.
During this retrograde period, Mercury will slip back into Scorpio on 1st December and keep going retro till 7th Dec..
ps. Sagittarians will have it tough between 17th Nov – 1st Dec. Then then it eases up. On 13th December, direct-Mercury re-enters Sagittarius.. But as that’s direct, Saggies get a chance to sort things proactively any issues that surface between next 2 weeks. Just be relieved that because of the Mercury slip back into Scorpio, Saggies don’t get the full 3 weeks of tough-love from this merc-retro period.
On the eve of the Full moon in the air sign of Gemini, we gather for our monthly `Tamesa London Circle’ (established in 2006), to honour the Moon Goddess.. Horned God, Tamesa the Serpent of London.. and do magic at the Heart of London.
No prior knowledge or experiences of wicca or ritual magic is necessary for you to attend this. Just come with an open mind. Be friendly and non-intrusive. Connect with others, and join in the ceremony.
Note: This will be the last Full moon ceremony by Thames in 2018…as the one in December falls on same day as our Winter/Yule gathering in Queen’s woods.
Fee: £3 .
Gather outside the Green area of Tate Modern Gallery (main doors). We’ll walk down to the banks of Thames and do this ceremony. If you are late, just find the steps, walk down to river bank, and join us. We’re usually under the concrete over-hang/ sheltered space.
Thames & Tides:
Our rituals tale place on the actual river bank…just few meters away from the water. We organise these Thames-rituals after checking Port of London authority Thames Tide time tables.. to take place at low tide.. (At high tide the entire river bank is under many meters of water!!).
The steps are slippery. bank of Thames after previous tide will be full of new things and sharp objects. Take extreme care with your own health & safety. You are responsible for your safety.
**No children allowed**
**Unfortunately the location is not suitable for anyone with walking disabilities**
What to bring:
• Please dress appropriate for weather! (we carry on Rituals regardless of weather).
• Please bring food & drinks to share ( bread & cheese / humus are a good start) and any soft drink/wine that you like to share with others in circle.
• a torchlight is a good idea. Feasting/ sharing food & Drinks:
After the ritual circle on the river bank is completed, some people leave for home. Others stay behind to socialise. We tend to go back up to street level, to the grassy green area outside Tate Modern Gallery and socialise/ share food & drinks.. If it’s raining, we just go to the nearby Pub within sight.
Organiser/ Wiccan High Priest
Go to our meetup event to rsvp and begin your magical preparations.
This is half a day experiential Introductory Course on Spellcraft & Psychic protection.. New comers to Wicca and those interested in learning basics of Spellcraft / Ritual magic / Psychic safety and protection will benefit from this course.
This covers the following:
1. Introduction to spellcraft & Magic – Basic requirements; safety & warning in spellcraft; Laws of return;
2. Cord Magic – Using Cords, how you can do magic; Teaching chant used in wicca for cord magic. Quick demonstration
3. Rune Magic – How we use runes in spellcraft (we had a full day Rune magic workshop in September, so this one is brief intro only).
4. Candle Magic – Preparing the candle, Intention setting; you’ll all do one candle -magic. (stick candles – white – will be provided).
5. Psychic Protection: Entities, Spirits, Angels & Demons! Why ? where? how? Basics of Psychic hygiene, relevant tools, LBRP & Archangel work will be covered briefly. Note: Curses/ hex-breaking is not our expertise. For those we can only offer general advise.
Fee : £15 payable by paypal/ meetup to confirm a space.
Spaces limited to 12 people (now only 10 spaces available).
For more details and to book , visit meetup event page for this course.
-Mani Navasothy (Wiccan High Priest/ Course Tutor)
This came up in one of my facebook community pages…so here’s the question and my answer.
With regard to Wicca, why keep the old ways a secret? Why keep the sacred truth to yourselves when it should be shared with the world?
To be honest.. so much of Wicca has now been talked about, blogged about, and more importantly written about extensively in thousands of published books..! So the World knows all about it…the initiation rituals, the seasonal ones, the tools, the oaths …all of it. There are no wiccan secrets as such now in the present day.
BUT..and it’s a big but.. the mystery of wicca remains..! It can only be experienced in an actual closed group ritual.. no matter how much of it has been written or talked about.
Why is it that way? Talking and reading is the equivalent of a pregnant lady watching a documentary on TV about giving birth, or a young man/woman watching a romantic film… However, the actual experience of giving birth to a new life (all that birth pain for mother, and risk of her own death!) … or falling in love with another person (the thrill, the chase, the apprehensions, the insecurities, the actual Union/ making love) …….those things can only ever be `known’ by actually experiencing it. The real mystery remains.. no matter how many books One reads or how many movies one sees!!
So yeah…no secrets in Wicca now.. but magical Mystery remains!!